- Early Childhood
- University Graduate, Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor
- 2 years of teaching experience
- A degree in a field related to education
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hoursTESL/TEFL CertificateOther Certification
- Fluent English Speaker
- BA/BS from a 4-year university in one of the seven E2 countries
- A degree in a field related to education OR a teaching degree is a plus [higher starting salary]
- 20 days of vacation (2 weeks in the winter, 1 week in the spring, 1 week in the summer) + ALL Korean holidays
- Medical insurance, pension, and severance (given after the completion of the contract)
- Housing and/or housing allowance (depending on what you need)
- Located in the suburbs (35 minutes away from Sinsa, but with all of the perks of city living without the noise and traffic)
ASP Gwanggyo is looking for passionate and energetic full-time teachers for our Kinder classes.
We offer a competitive salary along with the benefit of being a homeroom teacher in control of your class and lessons.
We're looking for a teacher who:
- is creative, personable, gregarious, and energetic
- is a quick-thinking problem-solver
- has at least 2 years of previous experience in Korea
- can understand the children's needs, while also being able to push them to think critically and creatively
- is independent, doesn't need much guidance, and is a self-starter
- genuinely loves students
- is currently located in Korea
What we can offer you:
- creative control at the Kinder level
- structure for those who want some boundaries (we have an after-school program that has a set curriculum, but still allows a lot of wiggle room for the teachers to be creative)
- great co-workers who are all extremely supportive
- free lunch and long vacations
Starting Date: ASAP, Flexible
- 9 am - 6 pm OR
- 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- 2.8 -3.4 million KRW/month (negotiable)
American STEM Prep. is a unique and one-of-a-kind school in South Korea. We opened our doors in 2020 and have been growing ever since! Our program makes STEM classes a priority, with core American subjects plus Engineering and Technology classes being taught daily.
There are also many special classes such as Art, Music, Physical Education, and Chinese. Our school is staffed by highly qualified, certified, and licensed teachers who are dedicated educators. We are a school accredited by several institutions such as MSA-CESS (Middle School Association of Colleges and Schools), and AI (Accreditation International), and we currently are a candidate for Cognia Accreditation.
Our mission is simple: to deliver a first-class STEM education program that will further our students toward becoming well-rounded, English-speaking, critical-thinking students who are fully prepared to further study at an international school.
Our core values:Aspiration Scholarly Tenacity Exceptionalism ï· Mindfulness