- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Early Childhood Education, Education, Childhood Development
- A Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education, Early Learning, Childhood Development or other related field and the ability to successfully pass a background clearance.
- In addition to a Bachelor’s degree, documentation of a state or national authorized elementary subject knowledge certification is necessary.
- Must have a minimum of 2 full years of teaching experience.
- Subject matter postgraduate work is preferred, or a combination of subject matter undergraduate degree with a Master’s in Education.
- A successful applicant will demonstrate strong communication skills and be open to new ideas in teaching methods.
- BASIS International Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health coverage, housing allowance, travel assistance and more.
- Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience.
- Assistance in obtaining a visa will be provided.
BASIS International School Nanjing is seeking qualified candidates for Kindergarten Teacher for the 2021-22 school year!
BASIS International teachers are knowledgeable, passionate, and believe in transforming education. As part of a uniquely collaborative and professional teaching community, BASIS International teachers motivate students to reach their highest potential, while also elevating their own skills through peer collaboration and a culture where learning is of the greatest importance. Our Kindergarten classrooms are taught by two teachers — the lead Kindergarten Teacher and an additional Kinder Teaching Fellow. The Kinder Teaching Fellow supports the learning of students and supplements the instruction of the lead teacher.
In a BASIS International Kindergarten teaching position, you will create a learning environment where learning is a joyful and rewarding experience, and children learn to become enthusiastic life-long learners. The thematic, hands-on, and content rich curriculum creates a blueprint for children to transition with ease to first grade, and equips students with a foundation for future success. Our early education teachers are guided by the belief that any child can excel with the right support.
Our seven BASIS International School campuses in China and Thailand continue the BASIS Curriculum Schools vision of delivering the gold standard of education by combining the BASIS Curriculum with highly qualified teachers who are sought after, and hired for, their deep subject matter knowledge. Our first international school, BASIS International School Shenzhen, opened in 2015 and is the flagship of a network that has seen quick expansion with its second school, BASIS International School Guangzhou, launched in 2017, and campuses in Hangzhou and Park Lane Harbour launched in 2018. In 2019, new BASIS International Schools opened in Nanjing, China, and Bangkok, Thailand. Our first bilingual school, BASIS Bilingual School Shenzhen, opened in September 2020. Future locations planned include Beijing, Chengdu, and Shanghai, China.