Math Teacher (Middle School)
- Middle School
- University Graduate, Licensed Teacher
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
[Part-time] [$100/Lesson] [Remote] [Flexible hour]
Urban Sandbox is committed to providing students equal learning opportunities with exceptional resources at an affordable price regardless of students' locations or socioeconomic backgrounds. We strongly believe that resources should be made accessible to all students globally. There are children around the world who are not fortunate enough to go to prestigious schools or to even attend schools; however, we believe that no student should be deprived of education and learning.
Please see details of job below and apply if you would you like to become a part of Urban Sandbox community where your pedagogy could each thousands of students globally. We are currently looking for fun and enthusiastic individuals, who are passionate about teaching, to teach 7th grade and 8th grade on our platform.
- You will be in charge of your own curriculum that is appropriate for 7th and 8th grade students
- You will support and interact with students when they have questions
- You will use your love of mathematics to foster confidenc and meaningful engagement with the subject for students
- You will use your passion for mathematics to cultivate sutdents interests in mathematics
- You will work directly with Senior Management at Urban Sandbox
- You will meet deadlines
- You will make mathematics fun for students
- Outstanding communication skills
- Passionate about inspiring and challenging students
- Excellent creativity in teaching
- Fluency in computer applications such as Zoom, Google Meet and etc.
- Experience with engaging students from a variety of cultural backgrounds and learning environments is a plus.
We currently do not provide any benefits
Once your application is submitted, Urban Sandbox will reach out to you to schedule an interview if the team sees you as a good fit. We look forward to seeing your applications and please be patient as we review your resumes.
Urban Sandbox provides a global platform of exceptional learning resources for all students.
Our interactive platform brings students and teachers together through subject-specific channels. Specially selected partner schools and teachers create and host channels where students can interact with educators, ask questions, and comment on pre-recorded learning material from any time zone. Explore channel topics that matter to you, such as writing, music, math, food, and more!
Students can connect to learn from peers and become global citizens. Use our publishing tool to share your poems, essays, and other writing with your peers across the globe. Share accomplishments with pride and celebrate others as part of the Urban Sandbox community!
Our subscription-based model brings resources to communities all over the world with limited access to in-person learning opportunities. We believe in the power of the internet to connect students from any region to a community of thoughtful and engaged global citizens.
Urban Sandbox provides an affordable virtual space with exceptional learning opportunities to students in every time zone. All people from all backgrounds should be able to afford quality education and worldly experience. We believe a world of possibility is at a student’s fingertips!
Our platform supports the scholars and global citizens of tomorrow through teacher-created channels, moderated forums, and our publishing tool. Connect with experts in a wide number of academic topics, make long-lasting friendships across the globe, learn new languages, and share accomplishments with pride!