MS/HS Social Sciences Teacher
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Education, Social Sciences
- Teaching Credential/License
- Tax free basic salary
- Shared Transport
- Private Medical Insurance
- Tuition Fee Discount
- Responsible for creating a positive educational climate for students to learn and develop.
- Creates lesson plans, assessments,
- Instructs students on science subjects and creates a well-rounded, comprehensive instructional program.
- Implement the school’s curriculum in a manner that reflects the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures.
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
Northwest Bilingual School is a private, college-preparatory school that instills a passion for learning, builds character and inspires civic and social responsibility. Incorporating a rigorous, U.S. curriculum and advanced technology, Northwest Bilingual School empowers students to become contributing leaders of tomorrow. Northwest will maintain its lead in being the highest quality, comprehensive school in the region priding itself in incorporating within its curriculum an understanding of and respect for Arabic language and Islamic values within our global society.
Quality Teaching, Exceptional Learning; Excellence in Learning; Focused on Quality, Founded in Integrity;
Today's Students, Tomorrows Leaders; Quality and Excellence in Education
Committed to continuous improvement, Northwest Bilingual School provides an excellent standards-based academic program within the framework of the best research-based educational practices in which students develop character, an awareness of the natural and social environments, and essential skills preparing them to face the challenges of our rapidly changing world.
The philosophy and objectives of this private, bilingual school support a U.S. curriculum in the rich cultural setting of the Middle East where students receive an immersion English language program. Northwest Bilingual School welcomes families from all countries knowing that this association of students of different backgrounds helps develop a clear understanding and appreciation of the global world in which they live.
Designed to meet a wide range of individual needs, the Northwest Bilingual School experience stresses the worth and dignity of all students and provides them the opportunities to progress intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically to their greatest potential.
Licensed teachers can teach in Kuwait's private international schools for the chance to experience life in the Middle East while earning an excellent salary and benefits. Hot and sunny year-round, Kuwait's welcoming residents and beautiful weather make for an incredible experience teaching overseas.