- High School, University
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, Vocational/Technical Instructor
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Physics or a related field
- ESL Certification (TEFL, TESL, CELTA etc) highly desireable
- Must be flexible in terms of location
- Must hold full driving license
- Accommodation Allowance is provided in stated salary above
- Flight tickets provided
- Education allowance provided to assist with schooling fees in the UAE for dependent children
- Medical Health Insurance provided for employee, spouse and up to 3 dependents under the age of 18
- Annual travel allowance provided for employee, spouse and up to 3 dependents under the age of 18
- Relocation allowance provided for overseas candidates (Approx $5,000)
- Bonus: Contract completion bonus provided at end of 3 year contract
Take your teaching career to the UAE! Teach Away is hiring Physics teachers for fantastic opportunities with the Institute of Applied Technology in the UAE.
More about the Institute of Applied Technology:
- The Institute of Applied Technology is going through a period of growth and is looking to hire experienced, passionate and flexible educators to join their team.
- Offering a wide variety of certificate and diploma programs
- This institute focuses on integrating career and technological training with a high standard Science and Mathematic academic curriculum.
- The institute emphasizes rigorous study and incorporating technology in the classroom, while also offering excellent resources.
- Over 20 campuses (14 schools and 6 colleges) located in the UAE in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Western Region, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al-Quwain, Ras Al Khaima and Al Fujairah with their head office based in Abu Dhabi.
Teach Away Inc. is the founding recruitment partner for one of the world’s largest educational reforms, the ADEC Licensed Teacher Program. As the Abu Dhabi Education Council’s first worldwide recruitment partner, Teach Away is the number one choice for thousands of educators across the globe.