- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Early Childhood Education
- Teaching Credential/License
- Native English speaker
- 2~3 years of teaching experience as Preschool/Kindergarten Teacher
- Experience with PYP (Preferable)
- Experience working in a multi-cultural setting
- Familiarity with best practice methodologies as well as evidence of recent professional growth activities
- One way flight ticket to Japan
- Housing arranged with basic furnishing
- Housing allowance
- Visa procurement assistance
- Social insurance
- Paid holidays, Sick leave
- Subsidized public transportation
Horizon Japan International School Sendai is seeking highly motivated and qualified Preschool and Kindergarten Teachers.
Horizon Japan International School Sendai (Early Learning Center) is opened in April 2012 with accreditation from Miyagi Prefecture Government as an international school mainly for Japanese children from age 3 through 5. In April 2016, our Primary School was opened within the same campus as the first English Immersion Primary School with Article-One status in the Tohoku area. In our Primary School we have developed a unique program after investigating other organizational models in Japan. This program will develop the base needed for the leaders of the future. We believe that our children will be such leaders, representing Japan on the global stage, making our world a better place.
In the Early Learning Center all instruction is in English, while in Primary School this ratio is about 50~60%. We are hiring enthisuastic and experienced teachers from aroung the Globe to offer an international atmosphere for our school community here in Sendai.