Summer School Teacher
- Early Childhood, Elementary
- Licensed Teacher
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Education, Early Childhood, Primary Education
- Teaching Credential/License
- English native speaker
- 2~3 years of teaching experience as Preschool/Kindergarten/Primary Teacher
- Residing in Japan or have valid Japanese Visa (Priority)
- Housing arranged with basic furnishing
- Subsidized public transportation
Horizon Japan International School Sendai is seeking highly motivated Preschool/Kindergarten/Primary Teachers for the Summer School 2019.
The positions will be:
- From July 22 to August 9 for Preschool and Kindergarten, and
- From July 29 to August 9 for Primary.
Horizon Japan International School Sendai (Early Learning Center) is opened in April 2012 with accreditation from Miyagi Prefecture Government as an international school mainly for Japanese children from age 3 through 5. In April 2016, Horizon Sendai Primary School was opened within the same campus as the first English Immersion Primary School with Article-One status in the Tohoku area. In our Primary School we have developed a unique program after investigating other organizational models in Japan. This program will develop the base needed for the leaders of the future. We believe that our children will be such leaders, representing Japan on the global stage, making our world a better place.
In the Early Learning Center all instruction is in English, while in Primary School this ratio is about 50%. We are hiring enthisuastic and experienced teachers from aroung the Globe to offer an international atmosphere for our school community here in Sendai.