- College/University Faculty, University Graduate
To be discussed during the interview.
- Leads the prospecting, nurturing, and closing process in the Admissions team
- Supervises, develops and guides the Business Development Managers, Admissions Executive, and Customer Relations Officers/ Parent Liaison Officers
- Manages operations to hit performance metrics for the Admissions team on the campus
- Works closely with the Admissions Head to understand monthly targets, tracks the monthly targets for the team, and works towards the achievement of these targets
- Collaborates with the Marketing and Academics teams to develop strategies to increase enrolment numbers
- Develops parent engagement strategies to quickly and effectively build relationships with prospective parents
- Assists in the planning and organizing of various programs and activities on the campus, such as Open House, parent-teacher events, orientation, etc.
- Able to understand the key pain points and drivers of prospective parents, and align the school’s offerings to their needs
- Monitors the offline and online channels for leads and follows up with prospective parents (e.g. one-to-one counseling for offline channels, quick response to emails and web queries for online channels or tele conversations, etc.)
- Reviews the effectiveness of the various channels and shares feedback with the Admissions Head
- Acts at the first point of contact, guides new parents through the Admissions process (e.g. documents, scholarships, admissions fees, etc.)
- Keeps abreast of competitor offerings
- Conducts presentations during Admission events, such as the Open House, and addresses enquires from parents
- Maintain networks and relationships with internal and external partners at the working level to keep abreast of the current industry climate and macroeconomic trends
- Collaborates proactively with Human Resources to continuously increase competency within the campus admissions team to meet future organizations' needs through the development and recruitment of talent
- Assist in the recruitment, selection, orientation, and training of employees in the campus admissions team
At OWIS Riyadh we believe in educating students to be lifelong learners and well-informed and productive community members who are active, engaged, and responsible citizens for both the local and global community.
Our students and staff at OWIS set high standards every day, not only for academic success but also for social, emotional, and behavioral success as well.
At One World International School - Riyadh, our mission is to develop inquiring, compassionate, reflective lifelong learners who respect all cultures and care for our world. We believe every child should have equitable access to best-in-class future-proofed education.
Every day at OWIS, we take heart in the exemplary behavior of our students, which shows our progress in this mission. We praise the way our youngest learners help their teachers with small acts of kindness or in their excitement when they learn something new within classrooms and outdoors.
We aspire to be leaders in providing world-class quality and affordable American education to all students with an emphasis on values, collaboration, creativity, and service to others.