Cambridge Mathematics Teacher
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/LicenseOther Certification
A successful candidate will:
- Have a positive work ethic and a high level of self-motivation
- Be energetic and creative in motivating and guiding students to achieve their full potential
- Be able to collaborate and work successfully as part of our team
- Appreciate the importance of school community and teacher-parent communication
- Be passionate about education both inside and outside of the classroom; with intercultural communication competence
- Be open minded to new teaching methods, techniques and ideas- and willing to share their own
- Preferably have experience teaching to the Cambridge International Curriculum
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience (also suitable for NQTs)
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance of oneself and spouse in leading health facilities
- 30% discount on school fees for own child
- Professional development
- Free school lunches
- Visa/work permit support
- Flight allowance at the start and end of placement
- Accommodation including utility bills paid - light, water, heat, gas, TV, internet
- Career growth potential
- Good standard of living in an authentic European culture
- The opportunity to travel to neighbouring European countries with ease
Heritage International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
New staff will be subject to enhanced security checks. Child protection training is a necessary and ongoing part of our Continual Professional Development offering.
We are seeking an experienced, qualified and dynamic teacher of Cambridge Mathematics (Bachelor's degree, PGCE or equivalent) to teach Cambridge Mathematics to students 11-19 (Key Stage three, IGCSE and A Level).
Heritage International School of Chisinau is committed to educating Moldovan and international students, with an emphasis on critical thinking, international mindedness and the development of the whole child.
Our Founders’ Vision for the School, The Heritage Hope:
Preparing students for the challenges of the future… A dream of an international school that will give the children of our country the atmosphere of an alternative, progressive, modern educational institution.
Heritage International School, as an all-through international school, is founded on the belief that children have the right to an education, which will develop and engage each child’s critical thinking, emotional intelligence, resilience, wisdom and self-expression, preparing such a child to make meaningful contributions to the world, to become future leaders and confident global citizens in their local and global societies.
At Heritage we create a warm, safe, caring, supportive and stimulating child-centered learning environment, underpinned by effective school systems and our global values, where all learners are treated with love and respect. Our school believes in the central importance of promoting understanding and respect for each family’s cultural heritage, so that they are confident in both local identity and diversity, as well as a global citizen in the international, interdependent world. Heritage International School’s outstanding teaching and learning engages, challenges and develops each student through highly qualified, dedicated, experienced and professional staff. We believe in the intellectual, emotional, social, physical, digital and moral development of our students through our education. We develop in our learners the life skills, leadership, social responsibility and resilience to set realistic goals, meet challenges ahead of them and aspire to high standards of performance and self-conduct in their community. Heritage is an international school, proud to be in Moldova and working with our country at a national level but also working with schools and organizations in Moldova and around the globe, using technology confidently, to connect and bring the world into classrooms daily as we prepare our students for the 2020s and beyond. We are based on an international curriculum, as an English medium school, but also offering Romanian and Russian in the local curriculum alongside. This results in the upbringing of individuals who love learning and are culturally aware and internationally-minded, prepared for success beyond school - at university, in careers and in life.
The vision of Heritage International School is the development of the whole child and the creation of individuals who are life-long learners, creative, active, socially and emotionally balanced, and who have the intellectual, physical and moral ability to be independent, responsible and actively contributing members of society. Such individuals will embrace the principles of high self-esteem and integrity, working together and supporting one another in a cohesive international school community so that they become visionaries and leaders in order to make lasting and positive contributions to the world.