- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor
- 1 year of teaching experience
- TESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours
- TEFL certification required
- Fluent English speaker
- High language awareness – phonemes, grammar, and teaching English as a second language
- Solid experience in teaching young children (2 to 6 years old) is a MUST
- Experience in working with toddlers is an advantage
- TEFL, TESOL or CELTA qualification
- Due to immigration requirements by the Government, an employment visa can only be obtained if your first language is English.
- Visa sponsorship
- 5-day work week, including Saturday
- 29 paid holidays (annual leave and general holidays)
- Competitive package, including performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Induction training and ongoing training provided
- Relocation assistance if you currently reside outside of Hong Kong
We are looking for teachers who are passionate about teaching English as a second language to young children. Our teachers play a big part in helping young learners achieve literacy and critical thinking through our all-around curriculum. Our programs are run in small classes to make sure each student receives the individual attention required for successful and effective learning. Teachers work as a team in an open and fun-loving environment.
Lesson structures and materials are provided by the school. You are expected to understand each student’s progress and deliver the lessons based on the different needs of each student.
Established in 2016, Spark English stands apart from other English learning centres with our focus on students learning English language as a whole. Our courses cover every aspects of English learning for a child – listening, speaking, reading, thinking, articulating, and writing. Owned and run by teachers, we believe in the quality of teachers will make a true difference to children’s learning.
Hong Kong is an exciting and culturally rich place that provides plenty of travel opportunities to other parts of Asia. Teach Away's job board features positions for ESL teachers to live and work in Hong Kong.