IB DP Coordinator - East China Campus
- High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours
- Proficient English is required
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in schools. Interested candidates with international education/ IB experience, certification and/or a master's degree in Education are strongly preferred
- Flexibility to undertake more than one subject area and/or grade level
- Only kind, caring, collaborative and professional teachers need apply
- Housing stipend or school provided apartment (your choice)
- Airfare benefits available
- Health insurance
- Completion Bonus
- Free lunch
- School swimming pool and gym available to employees (hours are a bit limited, but not unreasonable)
Kang Chiao International School East China Campus (KCISEC) is a subsidiary of Kang Chiao Bilingual School (founded in 2002). It is a private, co-educational school with boarding facilities. KCISEC strives to provide a culturally stimulating environment, where diversity is celebrated and students are provided with the skills to succeed in a global society. From our kindergarten to our senior high school, KCISEC utilizes innovative pedagogical methods based on an international curriculum.
KCISEC has become a member of the IB World School offering the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) since September 2015. As the school is expanding, we have introduced the IB Middle Years Programme from August 2016.
The IB Office is currently recruiting experienced, highly-motivated DP and MYP practitioners along with appropriate tertiary qualifications for 2021-2023 school year.
KCISEC is a private K-12 school. We are located 45 minutes outside of Shanghai. Our school’s population is 5,000. We are an IB authorized and AP approved school. KCISEC follows American Curriculum, using Common Core Standards for both English and Math. Our Science Department has begun to implement the Next Generation Science Standards. Our Social Studies department has adopted the UCLA History Standards. The High School Program (G9- G12) at KCISEC is designed to prepare students for college and university admission.