IB EAP (English for Academic Purpose) Teacher
- High School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours
- Certification as a Secondary Teacher
- At least an undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Housing stipend or school provided apartment (your choice)
- Airfare benefits available
- Health insurance
- Completion Bonus
- Free lunch
- School swimming pool and gym available to employees (hours are a bit limited, but not unreasonable
Kang Chiao International School East China Campus (KCISEC) provides a coherent learning experience from kindergarten to high school by utilizing innovative pedagogical methods based on a balanced international curriculum.
KCISEC provides a stimulating environment where diversity and inspiration are embraced. Our students are empowered to acquire and reinforce skills needed to be engaging, active lifelong learners. Therefore, students will be prepared to face uncertainty with confidence in our global society.
- To work in accordance with the IB and KCIS East China Mission Statement
- To maintain and develop professional standards as outlined in the Profile of a KCIS East China Campus IB Educator and School policies.
- To actively promote openness, professional growth, teamwork and initiatives at KCIS East China Campus.
- In word, demeanour and performance, to model the Learner Profile we wish to see developed in our students
KCISEC is a private K-12 school. We are located 45 minutes outside of Shanghai. Our school’s population is 5,000. We are an IB authorized and AP approved school. KCISEC follows American Curriculum, using Common Core Standards for both English and Math. Our Science Department has begun to implement the Next Generation Science Standards. Our Social Studies department has adopted the UCLA History Standards. The High School Program (G9- G12) at KCISEC is designed to prepare students for college and university admission.
Kang Chiao is a cross-strait school who has East China and Taipei campus. East China Campus, Kang Chiao International School, was formally introduced to Mainland China by the invitation of the People’s Government of Kuanshan in 2012. We opened a new school of 15 years education which aims to provide a culturally stimulating environment for students in China. In East China Campus, we invested a total of 500 million yuan in an area of 215 acres. The newly founded school opened its door to students from kindergarten, primary, junior and senior high school on September 2014.