Horizon Japan International School is accreditated by Kanagawa Prefecture and CIS, and also authorized to implement IB Diploma Programme. It is currently a candidate school to implement IB PYP and MYP.
HJIS has an outstanding faculty who provide a safe, nurturing environment for students to learn in, foster intellectual rigor and independent thinking, and promote high standards, collegiality and an extremely strong sense of community.
We value candidates who exhibit a passion for teaching, who have experience with students from diverse backgrounds, whose pursuit of professional development is keen and ongoing, and whose academic background and teaching experience are directly relevant to the position.
- Design teaching materials to sustain students’ interest in the subject
- Prepare weekly lesson plans on time
- Interact with students, parents and faculty
- Design appropriate teaching plans and schedules
- Design coherent instruction methodology
- Implement initiatives and teaching methodologies
- Facilitate classroom procedures
- Set culture standards for learning
- Inculcate discipline in students
- Enforce classroom discipline
- Monitor students’ progress in the subject
- Monitor overall academic development
- Design student assessment systems and methodologies
|Elementary, Middle School|
|USD 3000 - 4000|
Qualifications and Requirements