- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Bachelor's Degree in Education
- IB teaching experience is a plus
- Valid teacher's certificate
- Previous work experience with Interactive Boards, various educational technology applications, and manipulatives are required
- Tax-free salary
- Health care
- Paid vacations
- External and internal professional development
- Career advancement opportunities
We are now hiring Primary teachers who will provide effective teaching and learning through inquiry-based lessons that incorporate clear learning objectives through differentiated instruction to students of mixed abilities.
- Teach all areas of the primary curriculum.
- Collaborate with the grade team to prepare annual/term/weekly plans in advance by the school’s learning outcomes.
- Share weekly plans with parents to keep them abreast with children’s education.
- Assess, track growth, and differentiate to effectively reach a mix of abilities within the classroom.
- Integrate technology as an instructional and teaching medium.
EGA is an IB PYP accredited school, an MYP Candidate, and a CIS member school that offers an advanced education model in Doha, Qatar in addition to the Qatari Curriculum for the Arabic Language, Islamic, and Social Studies. As of the academic year 2022/2023, we provide schooling to Pre-KG to Grade 7 students, and we plan for natural growth up to grade 12 in successive years.
EGA's education philosophy emphasizes inquiry, stimulates curiosity, and fosters comprehension and creativity. Students at the EGA acquire and practice strong leadership skills and develop a sense of global responsibility.
The school operates out of a purposely built campus situated on a 60,000 square meter land plot in the Northside of Doha. As of the academic year 2022/2023, our enrollment is nearly 1,300 students; however, the school campus' total enrollment capacity is 3,500 students.