On the hunt for your dream teaching job right now? We’ve got some exciting news to share with you!
We’re thrilled to announce that we are officially teaming up with International Schools Services (ISS), once again, to host three international teacher job fairs in late 2017 and early 2018.
With so many of our teachers walking away with their ideal job at the fairs last year, we knew we had to do it all over again. This time around, the fairs are taking place in the following locations, on the following dates:
Atlanta, USA (December 3 – 5, 2017)
Bangkok, Thailand (January 5 – 8 2018)
New York, USA (February 8 – 11 2018
By attending the fairs, you could have the unique opportunity to:
- Meet face to face with hundreds of school heads
- Interview for sought-after teaching positions at top international schools worldwide
- Get hired by a top international school!
A huge range of job opportunities will be available for fair attendees, including teaching positions across all subjects and grade levels. To give you an idea of the types of vacancies you can expect to interview for at the fairs, here’s a quick list:
- Early Childhood Teachers
- Elementary Teachers
- Math Teachers
- Science Teachers
- English Teachers
- ESL Teachers
- Specialized subject teachers (Drama, Dance, Art, Languages, Music and more!)
To apply to attend, you must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a valid teaching license
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject to the positions you wish to interview for
- Have at least two years of full-time teaching experience
Spots are limited for these invite-only fairs, so apply to attend today to avoid missing out!