English New Graduate Teachers
Take your teaching career to the UAE! The UAE Government Schools are now accepting applications from English New Graduate teachers in schools across the UAE.
More about these positions and the UAE Government Schools:
- An initial training session will be offered to successful applicants to ensure a smooth transition into the classroom.
- Hiring teachers for schools across the UAE (Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi and Umm Al Quwain)
- The UAE Government Schools develops and monitors reform activities, with a focus on standards-based, student centered education
- Through the current Educational Reform, teachers will be instructing Emirati students in grades 8 to 12
- The successful candidates will be teaching a variety of English subjects including but not limited to English as a second language, English language and English literature
|Various locations across the UAE, United Arab Emirates|
|Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor|
|Middle School, High School|
Salary: 16,000 AED Dirham, £3,400 GDP approx, $4,300 USD approx.
Accommodation Details: No accommodation provided. Accommodation Allowance is included in salary
Airfare Description: Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
Vacation: Summer vacation, national holidays
Bonus: End of contract bonus is provided
Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
Qualifications and Requirements
|English, Literature, Linguistics or related|
No teaching experience required, full training will be provided for successful candidates before entering the classroom.
CELTA, TEFL certification and/or Teaching License is desireable
Successful candidates will be dedicated, flexible and able to work both independently and as part of a team
Must hold a full driving license
Non native English speakers will be required to provide an IELTS Score ranging from 6.0 - 7.5 depending on the subject they are applying for
Must be able to attend an in person interview in the UAE, UK or Ireland
Drawing millions of visitors each year, Dubai allows teachers to experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle. Dubai's many private schools provide opportunities for licensed teachers to teach in one of the most exciting and dynamic modern cities in the world.
|Hot desert climate|