Junior High Social Studies Teacher - Norfolk - Nebraska
- Elementary, Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university or college
- Valid Nebraska Certificate with appropriate endorsement in subject area.
- Successful teaching and/or practice teaching experience
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education may find appropriate
To organize and conduct a learning situation which will enable students to master appropriate levels of subject matter, skill in communication, an appreciation of our culture and heritage, and a respect for the rights of others. The classroom teacher shall make a positive contribution which will assist the student in his/her development as a mature, able and responsible adult.