Kindergarten/Primary Classroom Teacher
- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
All candidates must:
- Be a fully qualified and experienced teacher with a Bachelor in Education
- Have a Bachelor degree that was completed on campus (no distant education degrees)
- Have a proven track record of success
- Must qualify with Qatar labor law regarding police clearance, authentication of degrees
- Preferred to have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience, preferably in a Primary or elementary
- We are an IB PYP school; therefore, experience/knowledge in IB is appreciated
- Previous international teaching experience is a bonus
- No accompanying dependants
Compensation package includes:
- Tax-free salary
- Furnished accommodation including utilities
- Unlimited Mobile Internet
- Paid summer vacation
- Economy class round trip ticket
- Medical insurance
- Professional Development
Etqan Global Academy (EGA) is an IB PYP school in Doha, Qatar, offering education services from Pre-KG to upper Elementary. As of the academic year 2021/2022, we have Pre-KG to Grade 6 classes, and we grow organically by a grade every year. Our teaching staff comes primarily from native English speaking regions. We have established a welcoming and caring environment that focuses on moving every child to their potential.
EGA is a newly established, IB PYP accredited academy which offers an advanced education model in Doha, Qatar; the IB (PYP) in addition to the Qatari Curriculum for the Arabic Language, Islamic and Social Studies. We plan for natural growth up to grade 12 in successive years. EGA began operating in September 2019. Although a young school, the Operator of EGA enjoys over 15 years of experience establishing and managing international schools in the Middle East region.
EGA's education philosophy emphasizes inquiry, stimulates curiosity, and fosters comprehension and creativity. Students at the EGA acquire and practice strong leadership skills and develop a sense of global responsibility.
The school operates out of a purposely built campus that comprises separate buildings for male and female students, one serves kindergarten to grade 9, and one serves G10-12. Total enrollment capacity of the campus is 2000+ students. The land plot size is 60,000 square meters, which is located in the Northside of Doha.