Kindergarten/Primary Classroom Teacher
- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
All candidates must:
- Be a fully qualified and experienced teacher with a Bachelor in Education
- Have a Bachelor degree that was completed on campus (no distant education degrees)
- Have a proven track record of success
- Must qualify with Qatar labor law regarding police clearance, authentication of degrees
- Preferred to have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience, preferably in a Primary or elementary
- We are an IB candidate school; therefore, experience/knowledge in IB is appreciated
- Previous international teaching experience is a bonus
- No accompanying dependants
Compensation package includes:
- Tax-free salary
- Furnished accommodation including utilities
- Unlimited Mobile Internet
- Paid summer vacation
- Economy class round trip ticket
- Medical insurance
- Professional Development
Etqan Global Academy (EGA) opened in August 2019 as an IB Candidacy school embracing the Canadian Curriculum of Ontario. In August 2020 we expanded our grades from Pre-KG to upper Elementary. Our teaching staff comes primarily from native English speaking regions. We have established a welcoming and caring environment that focuses on moving every child to their potential.
EGA is a newly established academy which offers an advanced education model in Doha, Qatar; an IB (PYP) in addition to the Qatari Curriculum for the Arabic Language, Islamic and Social Studies. We plan for natural growth up to grade 12 in successive years. EGA is anticipated to begin operation in September 2019. Although a young school, the Operator of EGA enjoys over 15 years of experience establishing and managing international schools in the Middle East region.
EGA education philosophy emphasizes inquiry, stimulates curiosity, and fosters comprehension and creativity. Students at the EGA acquire and practice strong leadership skills and develop a sense of global responsibility.
The school operates out of a purposely built campus that comprises separate buildings for male and female students, one serves kindergarten to grade 9, and one serves G10- 12. Total enrollment capacity of the campus is +2000 students. The land plot size is 60,000M2, which is located in the Northside of Doha.
Teaching in Qatar gives teachers insight into life in the Middle East, allows teachers to experience traditional Qatari hospitality, and offers highly competitive salaries. Teachers in Qatar will enjoy an accommodating blend of old-world traditions and modern day amenities - an experience like no other!