Science Teacher - Mobile County Public Schools - Alabama
Mobile, Alabama, South, USA
Start July 2019
- Licensed Teacher
Must have appropriate current valid Alabama Teaching Certificate in General Science, Biology or Chemistry.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Establishes objectives and plans learning experiences.
- Implements activities using a variety of techniques that utilize instructional time to meet objectives.
- Establishes and maintains standards of student behavior to achieve a functional learning atmosphere.
- Exhibits positive human relations skills.
- Evaluates the educational program and/or student progress.
- Communicates with parents/guardians, colleagues, and community groups.
- Demonstrates proficiency in written and oral communication.
- Maintains and submits records and reports.
- Adheres to school system rules, administrative procedures, local board policies, and state and federal rules and regulations.
- Engages in personal professional growth and demonstrates professional ethics and leadership.
Also known as remote teachers, distance teachers or virtual teachers, online teachers and online instructors are trained to teach students online. Online teaching jobs can range from blended courses that offer a combination of in-person and online instruction, to fully online learning. Online teaching offers job opportunities for a wide range of educators, from elementary school teachers to college professors. Online teaching jobs can be either full-time or part-time. If you’re a qualified teacher with experience in a classroom setting, then online teaching could be your next big career move.