Take your teaching career to Kazakhstan! Teach Away is currently hiring Chemistry teachers for secondary schools throughout the vast and beautiful Kazakhstan.
More details about Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools (NIS):
- These schools are part of a government initiative for educational reform in Kazakhstan International teachers have been joining these schools and team teaching with local teachers since 2011
- Successful candidates will be teaching secondary students who have shown significant aptitudes in a variety of subjects and are considered to be gifted and talented, high achieving and well-motivated to succeed
- NIS Students learn in a tri-lingual environment of Kazakh, Russian, and English
- The schools put a focus on critical thinking and Content and Language Integrative Learning
- NIS follows Kazakh national curriculum developed with support from Cambridge University
- Class Size: Average of 24 students
Qualifications and Requirements
Teach Away is partnered with NIS, an initiative of the Kazakh government that aims to educate the future intellectual leaders of Kazakhstan in an elite environment. This network of secondary schools, operating in a tri-lingual environment of English, Kazakh, and Russian, hires teachers for a number of subjects, including English, Math, Science, and Economics. Teachers have the opportunity to live in cities throughout Kazakhstan, a little-traveled country known for its breathtaking landscape and warm hospitality.
|17,948,816 (Jul, 2014)|
|Tenge (₸) (KZT)|