- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate, ESL Instructor, Librarian
- Furnished one bedroom apartment provided
- Airfare (economy class) will be reimbursed after the employee has completed the one year contract
- Airport pick-up
- Education tuition assistance and regular professional development and training
- Organized team outings and sightseeing tours
- Assistance with work permits and other visa applications
- The working visa application fee and medical check-up fee will be reimbursed after one year contract
- Ticket booking help or business center contact help
- Medical insurance
The establishment of Octopus Education originates from the newspaper column "Octopus Parents". The two writers, Thomas Chiu and Lok Leung, share their children raising experience through the column and they are strongly against "spoonfeeding" and are strong advocates of happy learning and the development of good moral value. The two fathers, with their personal experiences and consultation from educators, experienced teachers, and educational psychologists, have researched English and music courses that suit the Octopus believe and are now sharing them with all parents.
Octopus Education（OE）aims to promote a happy learning experience for children. OE adopts the Oxford University Press program to develop children’s English capability under the four core areas: Speaking, Reading, Writing and Listening. OE takes an initiative to advance from the traditional approach to a contemporary approach of How to Speak, How to Read, How to Write, and How to Listen.
- Teaching students (3-13 years old) who are studying English as a Second Language
- Teaching 25 hours at most a week, 8 students at most per class, 1 hour per class
- Helping students to develop their language skill including listening comprehension, speaking, reading, and writing
- Working with Chinese teachers
- Coordinating and assisting with the event and marketing activities
The establishment of Octopus Education originates from the newspaper column "Octopus Parents". The two writers, Daddy Thomas Chiu and Daddy Lok Leung, share their children raising experience through the column and they are strongly against "spoonfed" and are strong advocates of happy learning and the development of good moral value. The two Daddies, with their personal experiences and consultation from educators, experienced teachers and education psychologists, have researched on English and music courses that suit the Octopus believe and are now sharing them to all parents.
Octopus Educationï¼OEï¼ is located at the cultural, economic and political center of Dong guan. As for political center, 100 meters away from Municipal Government, As for cultural center, 100 meters from the biggest library, the Science Museum, and Youth Activities Center. As for economic center, 200 meters from one shopping mall, Aeon-Japan United Stores Company. As for hotel and transportation, 300 meters from Kande International Hotels & Resorts- 5 star hotel, which has direct bus to Hong Kong, 3 km from Pullman- international hotel, 500 meters from subway station, which can reach High-speed railway station, train station as well as Bullet train.
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.