- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- Associate/2-year Diploma
- Candidates with an Associate's Degree must have a TEFL, otherwise you must have a Bachelor's degree
- Salary: Monthly, competitive salary based on experience
- Visa & Work Permit: Support and assistance provided by school
- Teaching Hours: Guaranteed minimum 20hr/wk (no maximum, teach more, earn more!)
- Airport Pickup: Provided for free
- Orientation & TEFL Certification: Provided for free
- Training Accommodation: Provided for free
- Interest Free Start-up Loan: $30,000 NT
- Health Insurance Provided: Yes
- Contract completion bonuses: Yes
- Performance Raises: Yes
- Holidays & Vacation: 14 Vacation Days, all National Holidays, and extended annual leave
- Chinese classes: Discounted on-line classes
- Support staff: Fully bilingual support staff to help with immigration, housing, legal documents, and other important transition events
- Opportunities for Advancement: Yes
Whether you are a recent University graduate looking for an international experience or an experienced educator, we have a position for you! We are looking for fun, energetic, creative, responsible and adaptable individuals who possess a positive attitude and the desire to develop as a teacher. No TEFL or experience? Not a problem! HESS provides full training for all incoming teachers, so even newbies can enter the classroom feeling confident and well-prepared.
We have an in-house Curriculum Development team that creates and publishes all our materials so you can focus your energy on helping students develop their English, rather than worrying about what topics to teach. Although a set curriculum is provided, there are still plenty of opportunities for teachers to be creative and develop their unique teaching style. HESS teachers enjoy the interactive, activity-based lessons just as much as the students.
With over 35 years of experience providing English education in Asia, HESS prides itself on being a culturally diverse teaching environment where both western and eastern management teams work together. We are always looking to invest in the professional advancement of our teachers and offer various opportunities for future growth with clear paths to promotion and career development.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Deliver lessons based on existing curriculum
- Set specific teaching objectives, content, structure, and lesson plans to match needs of classes and individual students
- Serve as a role-model for student behavior, attitudes, and learning
- Help students develop and understanding of different cultures and languages
Licensed teachers can teach in Kuwait's private international schools for the chance to experience life in the Middle East while earning an excellent salary and benefits. Hot and sunny year-round, Kuwait's welcoming residents and beautiful weather make for an incredible experience teaching overseas.