Kindergarten Teacher (LZCGS)
- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Education, English
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours
- 22-55 years of age
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Education preferred)
- TEFL/TESOL 100+ hours certification minimum (CELTA/DELTA/PGCE/QTS preferred)
- Two years’ teaching experience working with second language learners preferred
- Have an understanding and ability to teach pupils of all abilities
- Must be able to obtain a cleared background check
- Salary (ex. benefits) – 10,000-20,000MB/month (pre-tax)
- Working Hours – Monday-Friday (7:30-12:00 / 14:00-16:30)
- Teaching Hours – Up to 20 hours/week
- Accommodation – Off-campus furnished apartment provided
- Food – 3 paid meals on workdays
- Flight Reimbursement – Up to 5,400RMB
- Visa – Work Permit, Residence Permit and medical check-up fees assistance and reimbursement
- Insurance – Health and accident Insurance provided
- Leave – Paid national holidays + winter and/-or summer holidays
School: Lanzhou Country Garden School – Kindergarten Campus
Location: Lanzhou, Gansu
Reports to: Principal
Suitable for: Positive, patient, caring and self-managing individuals with excellent interpersonal skills and a keen interest in early childhood development.
- Teach kindergarten class, plan lesson activities and prepare materials based on the provided curriculum
- Observe and evaluate children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health
- Instruct students individually and in groups, adapting teaching methods to meet students' varying needs and interests
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and policies and procedures to maintain order among students
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate, and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development such as games, arts and crafts, music, and storytelling
- Confer with parents, teachers, and administrators to resolve students' behavioral or academic problems
- Administer standardized ability and achievement tests, and interpret results to determine children's developmental levels and needs
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guests, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities
- Respect, appreciate and understand differences in learning and school culture
- Participate in a culture of professional learning
- Be accountable and a positive advocate for all management decisions
- Attend staff meetings, workdays and professional development activities as assigned or recommended
- Contribute to afterschool activities on a regular basis
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Principal or Head of Department
The performance responsibilities are designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the employee to only the work identified. It is the expectation of the school that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of the organization.
About Lanzhou Country Garden School:
Lanzhou Country Garden School (LZCGS; Chinese: 兰州碧桂园学校), is a private co-ed boarding school in Chengguan District, Lanzhou, Gansu Province in the People's Republic of China. LZCGS has a campus area of 237 acres and a gymnasium equipped with two indoor swimming pools and a variety of sports facilities. The school has around 500 students enrolled, with nearly 100 full-time teaching staff plus non-teaching of approximately the same number. LZCGS was founded in 2016 as one of the international schools managed by the Bright Scholar Education Group. LZCGS now offers Cambridge IGCSE and A Level, as well as Chinese National Curriculum to its students. The school is also applying to implement IB programmes.
Featured Schools:Guangdong Country Garden School (1994; Foshan, Guangdong)Phoenix City International School (2003; Guangzhou, Guangdong)Jurong Country Garden School (2013; Zhenjiang, Jiangsu)Ningxiang Country Garden School (2014; Changsha, Hunan)Country Garden Silver Beach School (2015; Huizhou, Guangdong)Huaxi Country Garden International School (2015; Guiyang, Guizhou)Lanzhou Country Garden School (2016; Lanzhou, Gansu)
Bright Scholar Education Group (formerly Country Garden Education Group) is a NYSE listed education company based in Foshan, Guangdong, China. It has the privilege of operating one of the oldest international schools in China with over 20 years of experience in creating a unique premium brand within the Chinese education industry.
Bright Scholar covers a diverse portfolio of business areas including K-12 international and bilingual education, extracurricular training services, domestic camps, overseas study tours and education technology.
Currently, Bright Scholar has 6 international schools, 11 bilingual schools, and 34 kindergartens as well as guided reading programs, phonics and literature programs in 16 Elan Schools.
Bright Scholar operates in 7 Chinese provinces (Guangdong, Hunan, Hubei, Guizhou, Jiangsu, Anhui, and Gansu) and 2 municipalities (Beijing and Shanghai). With numerous construction projects already underway, the group is set to continue growing in China, including expansion to Hebei and Shandong provinces.
Bright Scholar has accumulated a cohort of highly trained and experienced domestic and international talents whose aim is to educate the future leaders of the world as well as the future backbone of Chinese society.
Bright Scholar, Bright Future.