Online Business English Teacher Fluent in Japanese - Part-time
- ESL Instructor
- Native-level fluency in English, including native-level intonation, accent, and pronunciation
- Foreign Language Teaching Certification(s) and/or University Degree(s)
- Experience teaching English/Business English (strongly preferred)
- Intermediate or high-level proficiency in Japanese
- Additional non-teaching professional experience (a plus)
- A high level of comfort using internet-based software and technology
- A reliable broadband internet connection (DSL or cable) installed
- Friendly, outgoing personalities
- Fun working atmosphere
- Opportunity to gain experience—and become certified in online teaching, utilizing multimedia and interactive tools
- Flexible schedule for online teaching
- €15 per hour
GlobalEnglish offers the most comprehensive tools in the market for engaging and encouraging people to become fluent in Business English.
Who we are:
A global technology company that helps clients realize the potential of diversity in the workforce and improve lives of global workers through the learning and application of Business English communication skills.
What we do:
Deliver products and solutions that remove language and cultural barriers to give every global worker the ability to contribute and thrive in the connected-21st century.
Why we do it:
Success should be driven by ability and ambition, not bias or birthright. English has become the language of global business. Our purpose is to give a voice to global talent.
GlobalEnglish is looking for a native English Teacher fluent in Japanese to teach Business English to working adults via one-on-one online lessons. GlobalEnglish will provide lesson content and will ensure you will have necessary access to GlobalEnglish for you to perform your teaching services.
Teachers have flexibility over their own schedule and can select their own availability as long as they are able to teach a minimum or 10-20 hours per week. Teachers will be matched with learners based on their given availability. GlobalEnglish however, does not guarantee that the teacher will be selected for a particular teaching lesson.
Peak hours for teaching are between 4am-6am PST // 7am-9am EST and 1am-2am PST // 4am-5am EST. Accommodating these time zones is preferred and increases the chance of teaching more sessions.
- Lesson preparation
- Providing lessons for students according to their educational needs
- Assigning students homework and providing session & course feedback online