- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher, College/University Faculty, University Graduate
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Must be able to obtain a background check
- Must be able to satisfy China working visa requirements
- Teaching certification or license a plus
- Experience working internationally a plus
- Salary: 16000 – 22000 RMB monthly (pre-tax)
- Accommodation: Housing Stipend & Assistance
- Flight Reimbursement: Up to 10000 RMB Round Trip
- Insurance: Health and Accident Insurance
- Visa: Residence Permit, Work Permit, and Related Visa Processing Fees Assistance and Reimbursement
- Working Hours: 40 Hours/week, 8:00 – 5:00 PM
- Teaching Hours: Up to 25 class hours per week
- Leave: Paid local and national holidays
- Bonus: Resigning Bonus
- Meal: Lunch Provided
Nanjing Foreign Languages School Xianlin is seeking a Pre-Kindergarten Teacher to join our community!
The Nanjing Foreign Languages School (NFLS) Xianlin, in partnership with Tower Bridge International Education, is seeking a Pre-Kindergarten Teacher to join our growing international early childhood & lower primary education team. NFLS, also known as Nan-Wai, is one of the seven oldest Foreign Language Schools in China, and is regularly recognized as one of the best schools in China. Established in 1963, NFLS currently operates 3 campuses offering diverse international programming.
The NFLS Xianlin campus is located in the Qixia District, which is home to the Xianlin University City where over 10 major universities are located. The Xianlin area is known as a high-energy academic district filled with students and educators of all levels and is an ideal place to live for foreign teachers. NFLS Xianlin hosts students from PreK- 12 and the childhood education program is known as one of the best in Nanjing.
The NFLS Xianlin International Early Childhood Education program is focused on PreK – Grade 2 aged students. This role will lead a classroom of students ages 3 to 4. Teachers will be responsible to develop creative and engaging lesson plans delivered in a US style classroom. Each classroom will have a dedicated bilingual teacher’s assistant. Lessons are high-energy, fun, and create a welcoming environment where students love to show up each day. Our teachers must have a deep love to work with and academically/emotionally support young students.
Candidates should be comfortable designing and executing curriculum as part of a small teaching team. Those who are dynamic, highly collaborative, culturally adept and committed to professional growth will succeed in this role.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Design and administer a range of lesson materials and assessments that reflect an awareness of different learning styles and language skills
- Develop course work, materials and resources as directed by the academic leader
- Create a fun, engaging, supportive & healthy classroom environment for young learners
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guests, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities
- Foster a classroom culture of respect, understanding and fair treatment of all
- Maintain complete and accurate records
- Maintain genuine, positive and consistent communication with parents
- Cultivate integrity, achievement, curiosity, and respect in all students
- Collaborate with other international teachers and colleagues to establish a culture of professional, positive, hard-working educators that are dedicated to the growth of all students
- Maintain complete and accurate records
- Take part in and positively contribute to school events (concerts, holidays, sports, festivals)
- Value the diverse thoughts, perspectives, learning abilities and life experiences of students and colleagues
- Collaborate with colleagues to create programs (extracurricular, academic) that enhance the growth and learning of students
The Nanjing Foreign Languages School (NFLS) Xianlin is partnered with Tower Bridge International Education to operate an international early childhood education program for grades PreK – Primary. NFLS, also known as Nan-Wai, is one of the seven oldest Foreign Language Schools in China and is regularly recognized as one of the best schools in China. Established in 1963, NFLS currently operates 3 campuses offering diverse international programming. The main campus is renown for preparing students to study abroad and is rated amongst the top 20 schools in China for sending students overseas for higher education studies.
Founded in 2002, NFLS Xianlin is the first branch campus opened by NFLS and hosts students from PreK- 12 on multiple campus centers in the Xianlin University City in the Qixia District. The early childhood education program is known as a top program in Nanjing, where the school focuses on whole child development in a bilingual learning environment.
The NFLS Xianlin kindergarten campus is located within the Nanjing Xianlin University City, where over 10 major universities and dozens of K-12 schools are located. It is a high-energy academic district filled with undergraduate and graduate students passionate about learning and a diverse mix of local and foreign educators. University campuses filled with modern architecture and green space compliment nearby parks that scatter the vast complexes, setting a unique environment for learning and leisure. Nearly 15% of all enrolled university students from the Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces attend university in this area. The youthful energetic environment, expansive urban green space, and community focus on academics, combine to make Xianlin an ideal place to live for both experienced and new to China foreign teachers.
The NFLS Xianlin international early childhood education program is focused on Pre-K – Primary school aged students. Teachers will be responsible to develop creative and engaging lesson plans delivered in a US style classroom. Lessons are high-energy, fun, and create a welcoming environment where students love to show up each day. Our teachers must have a deep love to work with and academically & emotionally support young students.
Teachers that excel in NFLS Xialin are comfortable designing and executing curriculum as part of a small teaching team. Those who are dynamic, love working with young students, are highly collaborative, have strong cross-cultural acumen, and are committed to professional growth will succeed at the school.
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.