Primary School Music Teacher
- Early Childhood, Elementary
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- 0 year of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- Candidate shall possess a (500/1500) Music or (515/1515) General Music certification.
- Preferred license 2500 Music (Grades K-12) from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI).
- Candidate shall possess the ability to develop in each pupil an appreciation of the art of music as part of general culture;
- To teach techniques of vocal and musical expression;
- To discover and develop the talents of pupils in the field of music;
- To develop knowledge and skills in listening to and reading music.
Health & Retirement.
The Menominee Indian School District has a full-time position available as a Music teacher at Keshena Primary School for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Instruct, monitor, and adjust teaching activities to assure student achievement, develop curriculum, and plan and implement teaching strategies.
- Communicate effectively with students, parents, and co-workers
If you’re looking for a school district that truly cares about its students; one that offers strong educational programs and a variety of extra-curricular activities has an active and involved community, and integrates Menominee Indian language and culture into its daily activities, look no further than MISD.
Many good things are happening at MISD. A number of our schools have been honored in recent years by national and state organizations for outstanding focus and commitment to learning; solid academic test results; attendance programs; retention and graduation rates; and the list goes on and on.
Our students and teachers enjoy state-of-the-art technology, which vastly expands the ability to learn and grow. Our staff is highly educated and trained and is committed to teaching. Students have a wide range of advanced learning and college preparation opportunities. Music, band, clubs, and athletics are also offered. Of course, Menominee language and culture are woven into all that we do at our schools and activities.