- All Levels
- Director/Principal, Licensed Teacher, Office/Administration Staff
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hoursTESL/TEFL CertificateTESL/TEFL Diploma LevelOther Certification
- Health Insurance 100% Employee Covered
- Housing provided
- $1,800 airfare allowance per employee
- 401K Matched
- Tuition Reimbursement/ Professional Development
- Yearly Bonus
- Short/Long term disability
- 100% tuition cost covered for families K-1
KnowledgeLink (KL) teaching positions are for motivated and experienced K-12 educators looking to join a growing network of schools, administrators, educators and communities dedicated to growing and shaping international education. Through our partnerships with reputable US and overseas institutions and through our independently operated KL schools, the KL network provides opportunities for a diverse range of teachers to deliver US-based coursework in a college-preparatory English-medium environment. Teachers are guided by a local and regional administrative team and enjoy professional development opportunities both within the school and in the greater KL network of schools. In addition to the supportive environment and professional development opportunities, KL also offers one of the best benefits package for teachers working in China, with health insurance, and airfare.
The Academic Dean position is offered within the KL school network, which are co-operated by an accredited[YG1] independent US school, KL, and an overseas school partner. Academics of the program are administered by the Head of School of the US school, who works directly with the Academic Dean or Principal located at the branch campus to ensure the quality of education. Teachers are provided a US curriculum as a guide and framework for the academic year, and design daily lesson plans and manage the classroom as they would in a typical US classroom. Students take their coursework in English and classes are led by international teachers.
Academic Dean responsibilities
- Oversee adherence to the school’s educational philosophy, curriculum expectations, and instructional approach
- Maintain the school’s commitment to high academic standards
- Collaborate with faculty, other academic deans, and the academic team in the US on curriculum development and revision
- Oversee differentiation of school instruction to provide necessary support and challenge for students with differing needs
- Coordinate and supervise student intervention plans as needed
- Oversee monitoring and reporting processes regarding student achievement
- Develop the school calendar and schedule in consultation with the partners
- Plan classroom usage
- Review school information systems periodically to ensure data is accurate and updated in a timely manner
- Responsible for recruitment and on-boarding of new teachers
- Provide goal-setting, ongoing support, and feedback to school faculty
- Promote and implement professional development for school faculty
- Observe teachers per KnowledgeLink expectations and provide yearly formal evaluatShow Admin Fieldsions
- Lead regular school faculty meetings
- Facilitate positive problem-solving in resolving issues
- Participate in admissions forums, presentations, tours, open houses, etc
- Determine the academic standards for student admission and class assignments
KnowledgeLink (KL) intends to transform education, so that every student globally will have unlimited access to educational opportunity. KL’s mission is to increase access to educational opportunity by providing students from around the world with the academic and cross-cultural preparation that will enable them to fulfill their aspirations of pursuing higher education and professional careers on a global scale.
To achieve our mission, KL partners with fully accredited US independent schools to establish, grow and operate branch campuses and international schools abroad. Part of our work involves hiring and working with teachers who are at the forefront of innovating and expanding education globally. KL values students first and our programs are established with the goal to mature into longstanding, reputable academic institutions.
KL teaching positions are for motivated and experienced K-12 educators looking to join a growing network of schools, administrators, educators and communities dedicated to growing and shaping international education. Through our partnerships with reputable US and overseas institutions and through our independently operated KL schools, the KL network provides opportunities for a diverse range of teachers to deliver US based coursework in a college-preparatory English-medium environment. Teachers are guided by a local and regional administrative team and enjoy professional development opportunities both within the school and in the greater KL network of schools.
KL is an American education group with programs located across mainland China and we have recently opened programs in Korea.
“KnowledgeLink is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.