Bilingual School Counsellor (English/Arabic)
- All Levels
- University Graduate
- 2 years of teaching experience
To be discussed after the interview.
- To provide a high-quality counseling service to students experiencing a wide range of social and emotional problems.
- To provide support, guidance, and advice to parents, carers, and the school.
- To observe confidentiality and to support the school’s endeavour to provide excellent teaching, learning and wellbeing for all students.
- Contribute to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare and personal care of children and young people.
Everybody remembers an inspiring teacher because of the material difference he or she makes to us as individuals, stretching our potential and encouraging us to make the most of our strengths. Empowerment is the upshot of inspirational teaching and it sees students increasingly aiming higher and aiming more.
Together, inspiration and empowerment can be the architects of our future successes. Having charted the link between inspiration, empowerment and success, creating an environment that inspires children is the driving force behind Taaleem.
The Dubai Schools Mission is to be a Beacon of Academic Excellence. Combining an inquisitive teaching approach and future-focused skillset delivery, we work hand-in-hand with the community to nurture students to become independent and empathetic learners.
The vision for Dubai Schools is to offer a first-class international education to students by being a beacon and exemplar of academic quality. The school uses the US curriculum, the New York Engage Standards, as the foundation of the educational program, balanced with a sharp focus on Arabic literacy, Islamic studies, and the cultural values of the UAE. Maintaining this balance is crucial and is likely to define successful leadership of a school that seeks to meld global mindedness with an appreciation of the UAE’s cultural heritage.
The main objective of the Dubai Schools Project is to create a mutually beneficial partnership between the government and the private sector that ensures Dubai’s aspiration to have 100% of Emirati Students enrolled in 'Good+' rated schools by 2026.