- Early Childhood
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate, ESL Instructor
- 1 year of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hoursTESL/TEFL CertificateTESL/TEFL Diploma LevelOther Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Fluent English speakers
- Legally allowed to work in the United States or Canada
- Teacher credentials holders(State-issued, TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA, etc. )
- Online teaching experience is preferred but not required
- $16-$26 hourly pay rate
- Long term and stable schedule allows for flexibility
- Monthly secure payment
- Designed fun curriculums
- Supportive ZE staff
- Professional and free workshop
- Other opportunities like Referral Program(at least 100 USD per successful referral), HBM Program, Ladder Program, Proofreader, etc.
Who We are
ZebraEnglish is a leading online teaching platform, providing one-on-one live classes for Chinese students aged from 3 to 8.
As the subsidiary company of the world's biggest EdTech Unicorn Yuanfudao, Zebra AI class is the largest online course platform for preschool education in China, with over 1.5 million paying users learning Chinese, Math, and ENGLISH. As the customer base continues to expand, we have initiated ZebraEnglish one-on-one class in 2019 to help Zebra AI class students practice what they have learned from their English AI classes.
Earn up to $26/hour working remotely(anywhere you prefer) with ZebraEnglish!
Now is the Best time to join ZE to get New Teacher Incentives and Referral Incentives!
Get $20-$120 New Teacher Incentives by opening time slots within 28 days after signing the first contract between April 1, 2021, to April 30, 2021.
Get $150 Referral Incentives after the teacher you referred completes the first class within 28 days after signing the first contract between April 1, 2021, to April 30, 2021.
Join us NOW to get 90% booking rates on weekends!
ZebraEnglish is a rapidly-growing ESL company developed by Yuanfudao, the world's biggest EdTech Unicorn. ZebraEnglish originally started as an English learning app, providing AI classes to 2-8 years old kiddos, which has already served over 2 million users. As the customer base continues to grow, ZebraEnglish expands from an application software company into a multifunctional learning platform, through which kiddos are able to take one-on-one English oral classes with native English speakers.