- Elementary, Middle School
- ESL Instructor
- 50% medical insurance & pension
- Meals, bonuses (depends on the center)
- Airfare (one way)
- Free-single furnished studio or housing allowance
- Vacation: 10 working days paid vacation + 2~3 sick days + Korean national holidays.
- Benefits: Free single furnished studio or housing allowance, airfare (one way), 50% medical insurance & pension, meals, bonuses (depends on the center)
- Annual pay raise each year
- Salary: 2.3~2.8 million won (negotiable, depending on teaching experience)
- Overtime pay: 20,000 won/hour
Teach English in South Korea!
Hiring teachers who are currently in Korea or getting their documents ready for February 2023 and onwards - positions in Seoul and surrounding areas.
Little Fox specializes in English education for children. Little Fox Language Centers have expanded to 65 centers throughout Korea. We have maintained consistent growth due to management expertise and effective implementation of our curriculum.
At Little Fox, teachers do not have to worry about preparing lesson plans or making their curriculums. Everything is provided to ensure that teachers are well-prepared for their classes. Our curriculum uses animated stories and interactive activities so all classrooms have large screens that teachers utilize to provide a visual, interactive, and multimedia approach. Teachers can concentrate on their students' needs because the curriculum itself is very structured to follow and utilize for each class.
There is also a Teacher's Guide. The guide has step-by-step procedures on how to teach each part of the curriculum for all courses. It also includes ideas and suggestions to make classes more interactive and enjoyable for students.
- Starting Dates: from December 2022 to next year (2023)
- Duration: 1-year contract (with the possibility to extend).
- Working Time: Mon-Fri depends on the center
- Student Age: Elementary
- Class Size: Maximum 8-12 students per class.
Little Fox was established in 2000 and created an animated English fairy tale library. From there it has grown to include both on and offline education through the opening of 65 language schools throughout South Korea.
Teaching at Little Fox is a rewarding experience for teachers. Each teacher has his/her own classes which have students between the ages of 6 -14. Little Fox’s curriculum uses the animated stories and interactive activities so all classrooms have large screens that teachers utilize to provide a visual, interactive and multimedia approach.
Our teachers’ job is not only to teach their students but to evaluate them too. Evaluation highlights struggling students which allows the teacher, working with the principal, to provide the necessary help for those students.