Multi-Grade English Teacher (LZCGS)
- Provide day-to-day instructional excellence to each student through prepared classroom lessons
- Ensure the classroom is well-organized for purposeful activity throughout the day
- Implement and model high standards of work practice and review, critically reflecting, and evaluating own practice
- Show great individual care and support for the students, promoting learning styles that cater to individual differences to provide engagement in rigorous, relevant, and significant learning
- Establish clear instructional objectives, utilizing core teaching resources and supplementary materials
- Assess and analyse student progress to inform instruction and provide constructive feedback to promote students’ progress towards standards
- Respect, appreciate and understand differences in learning and school culture
- Work cooperatively with fellow-staff members and administrators as it pertains to specific grade levels and programs
- Be accountable and a positive advocate for all management decisions
- Attend staff meetings, teacher workdays and recommended professional development activities
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Principal or Head of Department
The performance responsibilities are designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the employee to only the work identified. It is the expectation of the school that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of the organization.
About Lanzhou Country Garden School:
Lanzhou Country Garden School (LZCGS; Chinese: 兰州碧桂园学校), is a private co-ed boarding school in Chengguan District, Lanzhou, Gansu Province in the People's Republic of China. LZCGS has a campus area of 237 acres and a gymnasium equipped with two indoor swimming pools and a variety of sports facilities. The school has around 500 students enrolled, with nearly 100 full-time teaching staff plus non-teaching of approximately the same number. LZCGS was founded in 2016 as one of the international schools managed by the Bright Scholar Education Group. LZCGS now offers Cambridge IGCSE and A Level, as well as Chinese National Curriculum to its students. The school is also applying to implement IB programmes.
About Bright Scholar Education Group:
Bright Scholar Education Group is a NYSE-listed (ticker: BEDU) education group based out of Foshan, China. Bright Scholar operates in 8 Chinese provinces and the 2 municipalities of Beijing and Shanghai and covers a diverse portfolio of business areas including K-12 international and bilingual education, training education and education technology. Currently, Bright Scholar employs over 6,000 domestic and international staff and caters to more than 30,000 students. Bright Scholar international schools offer numerous international curricula including IB (PYP, MYP and DP), Cambridge IGCSE and A-levels, AP Program, and IFY programmes.
|Lanzhou, Gansu, China|
|Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor|
|Elementary, Middle School, High School|
|USD 2360 - 2830|
Qualifications and Requirements
One of the world's most powerful nations, China's cultural contributions have influenced history and human development for thousands of years. Teach Away offers ESL teaching jobs in reputable language schools as well as licensed teaching jobs across China.
|Renminbi (yuan) (¥)|
|Varied: wet/dry seasons|
|Land area - 3.7 million sq. miles (9.6 million sq. km)|