Interested in taking your teaching career to the Middle East? As you might remember, we posted earlier this month that we’re looking to fill over 500 teaching and leadership positions for the upcoming school year with UAE government schools.
With in-person interview sessions happening very soon in the US, UK and the UAE, make sure you apply as soon as possible for a chance to interview in February (and check back here for confirmation on interview dates).
Successful candidates will be teaching Secondary School (grades 8 to 12) in one of six emirates starting in August 2017. As a quick reminder, here are just some of the positions we’re recruiting for:
- English teachers
- Math teachers
- Science teachers – Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Business teachers
- Physical Education teachers
- ICT (Information Communication Technology)/Computer teachers
- Tax-free salary
- Housing allowance is included in the monthly salary
- Flight ticket is provided for you, your spouse and up to three dependents at the start and end of the contract
- Summer vacation and national holidays
- End-of-contract bonus
- Health insurance is provided for you, your spouse and up to three dependents
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Teaching certificate
- Two years of teaching experience
Learn more about UAE government schools.