UAE Government Schools
The vision of the UAE Government Schools is to prepare students for a productive life in a dynamic world to ensure sustainable development for the UAE society.
About the UAE Government Schools
The UAE Government Schools are working hard to promote the Emirati Educational system to build a knowledge-based society while enriching citizenship values. Their values include a strengthening of national identity and social responsibilities, reinforcement of human values and a commitment to professionalism and transparency. Teachers at the UAE Government Schools are part of a workforce that utilizes the best resources to accomplish sustainable development and improvement in their students lives.
Teaching Jobs at UAE Government Schools
- AP Biology Teachers
- AP Chemistry Teachers
- AP Mathematics Teachers
- AP Physics Teachers
- Biology Teachers
- Business Studies Graduate Teachers
- Business Studies Teachers
- Chemistry Teachers
- Computer Science/Design and Technology Teachers
- Computer Science New Graduate Teachers
- Creative Design & Innovation Teachers
- Deputy Cluster Manager – Academic Affairs
- Early Years English Teachers
- Education Inspectors
- English New Graduate Teachers
- English Teachers
- Health Education Teachers
- Math New Graduate Teachers
- Mathematics Teachers
- Physical Education Lead Teachers
- Physical Education New Graduate Teachers
- Physics Teachers
- Primary/Elementary Teachers
- Primary New Graduate Teachers
- Primary/Elementary English Teachers
- School Principal
- Science New Graduate Teachers
- Science Teachers
- Scouts/Guides Instructors
- Student Affairs Expert
- Vice Principal
- Vocational Teacher - Accounting
- Vocational Teacher - Business
- Vocational Teacher - Electrical Engineering
- Vocational Teacher - Event Management
- Vocational Teacher - Health & Safety
- Vocational Teacher - Health & Social Care
- Vocational Teacher - Logistics
- Vocational Teacher - Mechanical Engineering
- Vocational Teacher - Multimedia
- Vocational Teacher - Travel & Tourism
- Early Childhood Education and Care Specialist
Requirements to teach overseas with the UAE Government Schools will vary by position, and are always subject to change.
The following requirements can be used as guidelines:
Early Years English Teaching Jobs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related
- Teaching Licence
- 2 years of previous teaching experience in Kindergarten or Early Years Field
English Teaching Jobs
- CELTA certification or Teaching Credential/License
- 2 years of previous teaching experience
Mathematics, Business Studies, Science, PE, Life Skills and Technology Jobs
- Teaching certification in relevant subject
- 2 years of teaching experience in relevant subject
In-Person Interview Dates
Please note that attendance to an interview session is by invitation only. Candidates are asked not to purchase flights to any of the interview locations until they have been officially invited by Teach Away representatives. Please also note that all dates are subject to change.
|United Arab Emirates - To be confirmed|
|London - To be confirmed|
|Manchester - To be confirmed|
|Dublin - To be confirmed|
|Toronto - To be confirmed|
|Vancouver - To be confirmed|
|New York - To be confirmed|
|Houston - To be confirmed|
|To be confirmed|
|To be confirmed|
|New Delhi - To be confirmed|
|Mumbai - To be confirmed|
Location of Teaching Positions
Sharjah – Sharjah is the only Emirate to border both the Arabian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman. Located next to Dubai – but with considerably lower living expenses – some people effectively consider Sharjah a suburb of Dubai, although the Emirate boasts its own cultural centers and many outdoor activities.
Ras Al Khaimah – Its name can be translated as “top of the tent” at the northern-most point of the UAE. It boasts many beaches, islands and its own airport. It is quickly becoming a tourist destination in its own right.
Dubai – Home to an impressive number of ancient attractions and modern amenities. Known for its extensive shopping options (luxurious shopping centers, enormous boutiques and markets), Dubai draws in millions of tourists each year. While living in Dubai, teachers will experience a unique combination of traditional Middle Eastern ways of life and an upscale expatriate lifestyle.
Fujairah – An emirate on the east coast of the United Arab Emirates, lying along the Gulf of Oman. It's known for its beaches and the Hajar Mountains, which run through much of the emirate. For many tourists and visitors, Fujairah is a laid-back relief after the bustle of Dubai. For Emirati locals, it's a favorite weekend escape.
Umm Al Quwain – One of the quieter, more rural emirates in the UAE with the smallest population. Despite its many natural landscapes and wildlife attractions, international tourism is not highly developed in Umm Al Quwain, but it is popular with visitors from the region.
Ajman – Smallest of the 7 emirates, Ajman is centrally located on the western coast of the United Arab Emirates. It is a more relaxed and low key region with pretty, palm-lined sandy beaches.
Salary and Benefits
|Teaching Benefit Type||Teaching Benefit Details|
|Flight||Initial flight and end of contract flight provided|
|Vacation||Summer vacation and national holidays|
|Contract Length||2 years|
*Applicants must apply and be invited in order to attend an interview session.